Custom Metal Stamp
Jewelers Rouge Polishing Compound, 1 oz.
Size: 1 oz (2 1/2" x 3/4" x 3/4")
Availability: In stock
Jewelers rouge was developed by the jewelry trade for buffing soft, precious metals such as gold and silver to a brilliant, high lustrous finish. This extremely fine compound will not scratch or cut away the finest or softest of metals.
- For polishing gold, silver, brass, copper, and nickel to a mirror finish
- Applied on buffing wheels. To apply, simply spin a buffing wheel on a motor or drill and gently press the compound to the wheel. The heat and friction of the spinning wheel will be enough to transfer a small amount of the compound onto the wheel for polishing.
- All polishing compounds have been on our shelf for less than 1 month. Our quality compounds have a shelf life of at least 10 years.
- Made in U.S.A.
- Size: 1 oz (2 1/2" x 3/4" x 3/4")
- Also known as Red Rouge and Rouge Compound