Chakra Ultra Detail Stamps, 6mm
Chakras are energy centers in the body. According to ancient Indian beliefs, there are seven main chakras, or 'wheels' of energy, aligned along the spine of the human body, starting from the base and running upwards to the crown of the head. Each chakra is believed to radiate a specific energy and color as well as correlate to a specific gland or organ of the body. Together, these seven chakras symbolize one's entire self: emotional, mental, physical, and spiritual being. When one's main seven chakras are open and balanced, energy can flow freely between the mind and body.
Grow your soul as you balance the main energy centers of your body with our 6mm Ultra Detail Chakra design stamp set.
- Crown Chakra | Sahasrara - Connection, Knowledge, Wisdom
Affirmation: 'I Understand'
- Third Eye Chakra | Ajna - Awareness, Intuition, Clarity
Affirmation: 'I See'
- Throat Chakra | Vishuddha - Communication, Creativity, Expression
Affirmation: 'I Speak'
- Heart Chakra | Anahata - Love, Compassion, Acceptance
Affirmation: 'I Love'
- Solar Plexus Chakra | Manipura - Strength, Power, Determination
Affirmation: 'I Can'
- Sacral Chakra | Swadhisthana - Desire, Sexuality, Pleasure
Affirmation: 'I Feel'
- Root Chakra | Muladhara - Energy, Stability, Security
Affirmation: 'I Am'
- Ultra-fine details
- Impression size: 6mm
- Design marked on side for easy identification and orientation
- Will stamp soft metals including brass, copper, aluminum, Alkemè, pewter, gold, silver, and nickel silver as well as clay and wood. Not made for use on hard metals such as stainless steel
- Large stamps, or stamps with more detail, may require practice and proper technique to stamp the full impression
- Ultra Detail stamps are made to order - Please allow up to 15-20 business days for processing
ImpressArt Ultra Detail Stamps are precision cut using state-of-the-art technology to produce sharp lines and ornate patterns that are rarely achieved on metal stamps. These revolutionary new stamps are made-to-order and produce impressions with incredible detail.
Learn about stamping with larger stamps on our Tilt & Tap technique page.