Deco Plated Letter and Number Stamps
Invoke the look of the Art Deco design in your work with ImpressArt’s Deco letter stamps. With bold, geometric lettering that’s clear with clean lines—made to be easy to read—this lettering will feature prominently in your creatively stamped works of art and leave a lasting impression.
ImpressArt Plated alphabet & number metal stamps have a plated, oil-free finish to protect against rust. The side of each metal letter stamp is labeled with the letter for easy identification and orientation. Rated for stamping on soft metals.*
Each letter set comes in ImpressArt's patented storage case. The case features labeled slots for each stamp to keep them organized and for easy access.
Sizes: Available in 1.5mm, 3mm and 6mm**
- 1.5mm & 3mm Uppercase includes full uppercase alphabet and 7 bonus design stamps
- 6mm Uppercase includes full uppercase alphabet and bonus "&" stamp
- 1.5mm & 3mm Lowercase includes full lowercase alphabet and 7 bonus punctuation stamps
- 6mm Lowercase includes full lowercase alphabet and bonus "?" stamp
- Numbers includes numbers 0-8 (6 used for 9)
- Plated, oil-free finish to protect against rust
- Character marked on side of stamp for easy identification & orientation
- Rated for stamping on soft metals*
- Storage case with labeled slots for each stamp
*Rated for stamping on Alkemé, aluminum, pewter, copper, brass, silver, gold, & other metals up to 56HRC Rockwell Hardness.
**Size is based off of the height of capital letters and the tallest lowercase letter.