Large Typewriter Individual Letter & Number Stamps
Add a sophisticated, timeless accent to your craft and jewelry designs with ImpressArt’s Typewriter letter stamps. This vintage typeface is clear, recognizable, and easy to read. It’s perfect for typing a nostalgic touch into your unisex, stamped creations.
ImpressArt Plated alphabet & number metal stamps have a plated, oil-free finish to protect against rust. The side of each metal letter stamp is labeled with the letter for easy identification and orientation. Rated for stamping on soft metals.*
- Uppercase letters A- Z, numbers 0 - 8 (6 used for 9), and ampersand symbol
- Size: 9mm (will stamp letters approximately 9mm tall)
- Fits best on 3/4" stamping blanks
- Oil-free finish to protect against rust
- Each metal letter stamp labeled on side for easy identification and orientation
*Rated for stamping on Alkemé, aluminum, pewter, copper, brass, silver, gold, & other metals up to 56HRC Rockwell Hardness.