- What if I do not have stamp ready artwork?
We will convert your artwork and optimize it for metal stamping by converting it to line art and removing all colors, gradients, and shading. On 3mm and 4mm stamps, text and fine details may be removed. If the submitted artwork must be substantially altered or redesigned we may request new artwork.
- How do I go about having a design created for me if I don't have artwork?
We do not currently offer design services for creating a design from scratch. For recommendations on where you can obtain artwork, reach out to our customer support team at: [email protected]
- Can I submit a sketch?
Yes, we can convert a sketch into a stamp but please note the design on the stamp will have the same imperfections as the submitted sketch.
- Do I need to flip my artwork?
No, please submit your artwork as you want it to appear as an impression.
- Can I order multiple stamps?
Yes, to order multiple stamps you must upload an image and add to cart one at a time
Custom Metal Stamp
Current processing time following design approval: 10-15 business days
Convert your original design or logo into an ImpressArt custom stamp.
Order Process: Upload your design on our custom stamp page and check out. You will receive a proof within 3 to 5 business days. After the proof is received, we must receive an email from you confirming the proof is approved. We will not proceed with production of the stamp without written consent. All artwork submitted will be reviewed and optimized for metal stamping. For best results please carefully review the guidelines provided and submit your design accordingly.
- Design marked on side for easy identification and orientation
- Will stamp soft metals including brass, copper, aluminum, Alkemè, pewter, gold, silver, and nickel silver as well as polymer clay and precious metal clays. Not made for use on hard metals such as stainless steel
- Current processing time following design approval: 10-15 business days*
- 9.5mm and 12mm stamps may require practice and proper technique to stamp the full impression
*Due to the nature of custom stamps, we cannot alter our processing times to expedite the creation of your stamp. These are custom pieces that require the full processing time to complete.
For questions about your artwork please contact [email protected]