Newsprint Number Stamps
ImpressArt metal stamps are manufactured to the highest standard for stamping jewelry and crafts. The side of each metal number stamp is labeled with the number for easy identification and orientation. All stamps have an oil-free plated finish to protect against rust.
ImpressArt's Newsprint metal number stamps are old-fashioned and modern all at once. This classic, vintage style set- designed for easy readability- will ensure your stamped metal jewelry and crafts are read loud and clear, and that your works are nothing short of newsworthy.
Each number set comes in ImpressArt's sleek storage case. The case features labeled slots for each stamp to keep them organized and for easy access.
- Size: 3mm (will stamp numbers approximately 3mm tall)
- Includes numbers 0-8 (6 used for 9)
- Oil-free finish to protect against rust
- Each metal number stamp labeled on side for easy identification and orientation
- Will stamp soft metals including brass, copper, nickel silver, gold, silver, and aluminum