Basic Hand Stamping Kit
This budget-friendly kit includes the essential tools needed to start hand stamping metal jewelry and keepsakes. The stamps and tools are all specifically chosen to ensure an easy and successful introductory experience.
The Soft Steel Hammer is designed to leave deep and even impressions, while the conveniently sized stamping block provides a solid stamping surface. Basic 3mm uppercase letter stamps that are great for beginners. These stamps are engineered from hardened steel and rated to endure stamping on soft metals*. The kit also includes 4 keychain projects, a practice blank, stamp guides, and a stamp enamel sample.
Includes: Basic Hand Stamping Kit Includes:
- Soft Steel Hammer - Produces deep and even impressions
- Stamping block + Rubber Pad - Provides a solid stamping surface
- (8) Straight Stamp Guides - Helps evenly space out letters and align stamped impressions in a straight line
- Stamp Enamel Sample - Darkens stamped impressions
- Basic Letter Stamps, Uppercase, 3mm - Your choice of Bridgette™ OR Homeroom™
- Homeroom™ Basic Letter Stamps, Uppercase, 3mm - Perfect, economical option when learning how-to hand stamp.
- Bridgette™ Basic Letter Stamps, Uppercase, 3mm - Perfect, economical option when learning how-to hand stamp.
- Forged in carbon tool steel and hardened to last. Lightly coated with oil to prevent rust. Contain no character marking to assist with identification or orientation.
- Bridgette Deluxe Basic Hand Stamping Kit also includes Bridgette™ Basic Letter Stamps, Lowercase & Numbers, 3mm
- Homeroom Deluxe Basic Hand Stamping Kit also includes Homeroom™ Basic Numbers, 3mm
- (2) Circle, Aluminum Blanks; (2) Rectangle, Aluminum Blanks; (4) Spilt Rings
- Practice Blank
*Rated for stamping on Alkemé, aluminum, pewter, copper, brass, silver, gold, & other metals up to 56HRC Rockwell Hardness.