Newsprint Plated Letter and Number Stamps
ImpressArt Plated alphabet & number metal stamps have a plated, oil-free finish to protect against rust. The side of each metal letter stamp is labeled with the letter for easy identification and orientation. Rated for stamping on soft metals.*
ImpressArt's Newsprint metal letter stamps are old-fashioned and modern all at once. This classic, vintage style set- designed for easy readability- will ensure your stamped metal jewelry and crafts are read loud and clear, and that your works are nothing short of newsworthy.
Each letter set comes in ImpressArt's patented storage case. The case features labeled slots for each stamp to keep them organized and for easy access.
- Uppercase includes full uppercase alphabet and 7 bonus design stamps
- Lowercase includes full lowercase alphabet and 7 bonus punctuation stamps
- Numbers includes numbers 0-8 (6 used for 9)
- Plated, oil-free finish to protect against rust
- Character marked on side of stamp for easy identification & orientation
- Rated for stamping on soft metals*
- Storage case with labeled slots for each stamp
*Rated for stamping on Alkemé, aluminum, pewter, copper, brass, silver, gold, & other metals up to 56HRC Rockwell Hardness.
**Size is based off of the height of capital letters and the tallest lowercase letter.