Fauna Signature Plus Letter and Number Stamps
Stamp your love, don't carve your love... the fauna of the flora would appreciate it! ImpressArt's 6mm Signature Plus Fauna letter set is a bouncy, brush letter-like print that emits rustic, romantic vibes– similar to those sweetheart initial carvings that can be found on a tree. This unicase typeface has matching numbers and doodle design extras to keep the love alive even after it is stamped. So what are you waiting for? Save a tree and hand stamp your initials loudly and proudly into a keepsake that will last forever!
Our new and improved manufacturing process has allowed us to use more durable steel and achieve cleaner and crisper impressions. Additional side marking features have also been added to assist with orientation, identification, alignment, and spacing.
ImpressArt Signature Plus metal stamps are professional quality stamps, manufactured to the highest standard for durability and alignment. Stamps are engineered from hardened steel and rated to endure stamping on soft and hard metals up to Stainless Steel*. Sharp character edges ensure crisp, deep impressions project after project. Characters are marked on side of stamp for easy identification and orientation.
Each letter and number set comes in ImpressArt's patented storage case. The case features labeled slots for each stamp to keep them organized and for easy access.
- Uppercase includes full uppercase alphabet and bonus "&" stamp
- Numbers includes numbers 0-8 (6 used for 9)
- Punctuation/Design Stamps include: 5 punctuation and 4 design stamps
- Tapered stamp heads for precise placement
- Extra sharp character designs for crisp impressions
- Character marked on side of stamp for easy identification & orientation
- Center alignment line for alignment and spacing assistance
- Rated for soft and hard metals up to Stainless Steel*
- Lightly coated with oil to prevent rust
- Storage case with labeled slots for each stamp
*Rated for stamping on Alkemé, aluminum, pewter, copper, brass, silver, gold, Stainless Steel 304-308, & other metals up to 66HRC Rockwell Hardness.
**Size is based off of the height of capital letters