Typewriter Plated Letter and Number Stamps
Add a sophisticated, timeless accent to your craft and jewelry designs with ImpressArt’s Typewriter letter stamps. This vintage typeface is clear, recognizable, and easy to read. It’s perfect for typing a nostalgic touch into your unisex, stamped creations.
ImpressArt Plated alphabet & number metal stamps have a plated, oil-free finish to protect against rust. The side of each metal letter stamp is labeled with the letter for easy identification and orientation. Rated for stamping on soft metals.*
Each letter set comes in ImpressArt's patented storage case. The case features labeled slots for each stamp to keep them organized and for easy access.
- Uppercase includes full uppercase alphabet and 7 bonus design stamps
- Plated, oil-free finish to protect against rust
- Character marked on side of stamp for easy identification & orientation
- Rated for stamping on soft metals*
- Storage case with labeled slots for each stamp
*Rated for stamping on Alkemé, aluminum, pewter, copper, brass, silver, gold, & other metals up to 56HRC Rockwell Hardness.
**Size is based off of the height of capital letters and the tallest lowercase letter.