- Small Pewter Blanks with Borders
- 7mm Jump Rings
- Design Stamps
- (2) Chain Nose Pliers
- Border Design Stamps
- Letter Stamps
- Ergo-Angle Hammer
- Steel Block
- Stamp Straight Tape
- Stamp Enamel
- Polishing Cloth
- 6-7" of chain
Stamp borders on each of the blanks
Tip: For even spacing, place the first section of the stamp into the last section of the impression then stamp.
Stamp in the center of the blank–use design stamps, letter stamps and number stamps of your choice.
- Align the stamp with the center of the blank
- Using the Ergo-Angle hammer, strike the stamp with medium force at a 90 degree angle
Watch Metal Stamping Basics for more.
Highlight the stamped word with stamp enamel.
- Use a paper towel or soft cloth to ensure the enamel completely covers the impression
- Wait 10-20 seconds
- Blot with a soft cloth
- Wipe away the excess stamp enamel with a soft cloth
See Stamp Enamel for instructions and tips.
Attach the stamped charms to the bracelet with jump rings
- Hold one pair of chain nose pliers on each side of the opening
- Move the ends past each other to open and close the jump ring
Optional: Embelish the bracelet with beads or additional charms.