- Bracelet Bending Bar
- Bracelet Blank 1/4" x 6" or 3/8" x 6"
- Mandala Stamp Pack Series 1
- Stamp Straight Tape
- Bracelet Bending Pliers
- Brass Hammer
- Steel Block
- Stamp Enamel
- Polishing Cloth (or other soft cloth)
- Fine-Tip Permanent Marker
Remove the plastic covering from one side of the bracelet blank.
Using a fine-tip permanent marker, draw a line down the center of the bracelet blank and mark the center of the blank
Secure the bracelet blank to the steel block using Stamp Straight Tape
Stamp the 6mm floral pattern in the center of the blank
- Make sure the ImpressArt logo is facing you
- Hold the stamp at a 90 degree angle to the stamping blank
- Strike the stamp once with medium force
Watch Metal Stamping Basics for more.
Continue to stamp the pattern the entire length of the bracelet
- Use the line to center each stamp
Use the bracelet bending bar to bend the blank into a cuff shape
- Place the end of the bracelet blank into the bending bar face-up
- Hold the end securely with your thumb and index finger
- Bend the blank around the bar
- Repeat on the other side of the cuff
Watch the Bracelet Bending Bar Video for more.
Remove the plastic film from the inside of the cuff bracelet
Continue to round out the cuff with Bracelet Bending Pliers, if desired
Highlight the stamped pattern with stamp enamel
- Use a Q-tip or soft cloth to ensure the enamel completely covers the impression
- Wait 10-20 seconds
- Blot with a soft cloth
- Wipe away the excess stamp enamel with a soft cloth
See Stamp Enamel for tips and instructions.