- Bracelet Bending Bar
- Bracelet Blank 5/8" x 6"
- Texture Design Stamps
- Texture Stamper
- Bracelet Bending Pliers
- Steel Block
- Stamp Enamel (optional)
- Polishing Cloth (or other soft cloth)
- Q-tip (optional)
Remove the plastic covering from one side of the bracelet blank.
Place the design stamp of your choice in the Texture Stamper
Stamp the bracelet blank with the Texture Stamper repeatedly until the entire blank is textured.
See Texture Stamper Video for more.
Use the bracelet bending bar to bend the blank into a cuff shape
- Place the end of the bracelet blank into the bending bar face-up
- Hold the end securely with your thumb and index finger
- Bend the blank around the bar
- Repeat on the other side of the cuff
Watch the Bracelet Bending Bar Video for more.
Continue to round out the cuff with Bracelet Bending Pliers, if desired
- Begin in the center and move toward the edge.
- Repeat on the other side
Highlight texture with stamp enamel (optional)
- Use the Q-tip to ensure the enamel completely covers the impression
- Wait 10-20 seconds
- Blot with a soft cloth
- Wipe away the excess stamp enamel with a soft cloth
See Stamp Enamel for tips and instructions.