Bracelet Bending Bar Kit
Easily shapes soft metal bracelet blanks into a classic, flat top cuff shape that sits nicely on the wrist with ImpressArt's Bracelet Bending Bar Kit.
Our Bracelet Bending Bar kit bundles two different-sized aluminum bracelet blanks along with our bracelet bending bar to help you get started stamping personalized cuff bracelets that you can wear, gift, and sell.
- ImpressArt Bracelet Bending Bar
- (4) Aluminum Bracelet Blanks, 1/4" x 6", 14 gauge
- (4) Aluminum Bracelet Blanks, 3/8" x 6", 14 gauge
- 1) Place one end of blank into the channel with the stamped side facing up. Firmly place your thumb against the end of the bracelet to secure it in place.
- 2) Using the palm of your hand, bend the bracelet half way around the bar until it forms a 90-degree angle, making sure not to over bend.
- 3) Remove, place straight end into channel, and repeat to finish shaping the bracelet.
- To achieve a perfectly round cuff, continue with the Bracelet Bending Pliers. Learn more on our Bracelet Bending technique page.