If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you may return it within 30 days of receipt for a refund or credit subject to the terms and conditions below. Before returning items, please email [email protected] with your order number and reason for return, and you will receive further instructions.
- If your merchandise arrived damaged please keep the original box and damaged merchandise for inspection.
- Defective item claims are subject to review and inspection.
- Returns of non-defective items must be in as-new condition. Shipping & Handling is non-refundable. Returns may be subject to a 15% restocking fee.
- Returns should be shipped in the original box or a sturdy substitute.
- It is recommended that the package be returned to us insured by the carrier. Items lost or damaged during return shipping will not be refunded or replaced.
Due to the made-to-order nature of custom stamps, they are non-refundable once artwork has been approved.
If you receive a shipment containing damaged merchandise, please retain the package, including the packing material, and notify us of the damage immediately. We must file a claim from New York and will advise you whether to return the damaged goods. Be sure to include your Order Number. You can find it on shipping papers or on the shipping label.