Moon Top & Bottom Ultra Detail Stamps, 12mm
The Flower Moon, named after the abundance of wildflowers that appear in late spring, adorns the night sky every year in the month of May. It is a symbol of rebirth and renewal as the full moon cycle starts when the dormant flowers of winter awaken and begin to bloom into beautiful, spring blossoms.
Channel your inner flower power and cosmic energy at the same time by mixing our Metacosmic Ultra Detail and Mini Birth Month Flower Stamps. Hand stamp mini elements from earth and sky to grow your own mystical flower moon garden jewelry collection that you, your loved ones, and customers can enjoy no matter the season or time of day.
ImpressArt Ultra Detail Stamps are precision cut using state-of-the-art technology to produce sharp lines and ornate patterns that are rarely achieved on metal stamps. These revolutionary new stamps are made-to-order and produce impressions with incredible detail.
- Ultra-fine details
- Impression size: 12mm
- Design marked on side for easy identification and orientation
- Will stamp soft metals including brass, copper, aluminum, Alkemè, pewter, gold, silver, and nickel silver as well as clay and wood. Not made for use on hard metals such as stainless steel
- Large stamps may require practice and proper technique to stamp the full impression
- Ultra Detail stamps are made to order - Please allow up to 10-15 business days for processing
Designs (available individually or as a 2 stamp pack):
- Moon Top Ultra Detail Stamp, 12mm
- Moon Bottom Ultra Detail Stamp, 12mm
Learn about stamping with larger stamps on our Tilt & Tap technique page.