Saguaro Signature Letter and Number Stamps
Say 'Hi' to this Cacti-inspired letter set that will ensure your hand-stamped creations are on point! ImpressArt's 4mm Signature Saguaro is named after the well-known Saguaro cactus found in the desert of the American Southwest. Its tall, skinny, handwritten sans serif letter impressions are a nod towards the iconic species' tall, narrow column-lined structure and slender arm-like branches. Enhance 'desert vibe only' designs with additional boho desert-inspired designs included in the uppercase set and with matching lowercase and numbers sets.
ImpressArt Signature metal stamps are professional quality stamps, manufactured to the highest standard for durability and alignment. Stamps are engineered from hardened steel and rated to endure stamping on soft and hard metals up to Stainless Steel*. Sharp character edges ensure crisp, deep impressions project after project. Characters are marked on side of stamp for easy identification and orientation.
Each letter and number set comes in ImpressArt's patented storage case. The case features labeled slots for each stamp to keep them organized and for easy access.
- Uppercase includes full uppercase alphabet and 7 bonus design stamps
- Lowercase includes full lowercase alphabet and 7 bonus punctuation stamps
- Numbers includes numbers 0-8 (6 used for 9)
- Tapered stamp heads, when needed, for precise placement
- Extra sharp character designs for crisp impressions
- Character marked on side of stamp for easy identification & orientation
- Rated for soft and hard metals up to Stainless Steel*
- Lightly coated with oil to prevent rust
- Storage case with labeled slots for each stamp
*Rated for stamping on Alkemé, aluminum, pewter, copper, brass, silver, gold, Stainless Steel 304-308, & other metals up to 66HRC Rockwell Hardness.
**Size is based off of the height of capital letters and the tallest lowercase letter.