Custom Metal Stamp
Single Barrel Rotary Tumbler
Availability: In stock
As low as $300.00
ImpressArt’s Signature Rotary Tumbler is designed to polish small and large quantities of metal jewelry and parts to the highest possible shine with minimal part-on-part damage.
- Large Capacity Barrel (11” x 7 1/2”): Holds up to 20 total pounds (parts, media, liquid). Hexagonal shape to continually agitate parts
- Leak-Proof Compression Lid
- Digital Speed Control: Adjust speeds higher for faster, more aggressive polishing & down to protect softer delicate metals
- Digital Timer: 1 min intervals. Up to 10K mins
- Power: 110V U.S. standard electrical plug
- 1-Year Warranty
Bundle w/ Accessories Includes
- Burnishing Compound, 4oz: Our concentrated Burnishing Compound solution is specially formulated for polishing pewter, Alkeme ™, aluminum, brass, copper, stainless, gold, silver, and other metal in a rotary tumbler with stainless steel media.
- 4 ounces
- USA Made
- Stainless Steel Tumbling Mixed Media, 2lb: Our Stainless Steel Tumbling Media is a jeweler's mixture of rustproof 304 stainless steel ball, cylinder, and oval shot designed to polish all surfaces including hard-to-reach crevices.
- Rustproof 304 stainless steel
- Ball, cylinder, and oval mixture
- Stainless Steel Sieve: Our impact-resistant 201 stainless steel sieve is the perfect tool accessory when tumbling metal jewelry and parts. The fine metal mesh separates polished pieces and stainless steel shot from burnishing liquid. Includes ImpressArt-branded ball chain drying hook.
- 201 stainless steel
- Ball chain drying hook
SIGNATURE LINE & FINISHING TOOLS
FREQUENTLY BOUGHT WITH