Moby Signature Letter and Number Stamps
Introducing Moby, a captivating, stylized, 6mm serif letter and number stamp set named after the iconic tale of the whale. This enchanting unicase is adorned with intricate nautical designs, artfully inspired by the adventurous sailor life and the alluring aesthetic of vintage maritime tattoos. With Moby, embrace the allure of the open sea as you add a touch of timeless elegance and maritime charm to all your hand-stamped projects.
ImpressArt Signature metal stamps are professional quality stamps, manufactured to the highest standard for durability and alignment. Stamps are engineered from hardened steel and rated to endure stamping on soft and hard metals up to Stainless Steel*. Sharp character edges ensure crisp, deep impressions project after project. Characters are marked on side of stamp for easy identification and orientation.
Each letter and number set comes in ImpressArt's patented storage case. The case features labeled slots for each stamp to keep them organized and for easy access.
- Uppercase includes full uppercase alphabet and bonus "&" stamp
- Numbers includes numbers 0-8 (6 used for 9)
- Tapered stamp heads, when needed, for precise placement
- Extra sharp character designs for crisp impressions
- Character marked on side of stamp for easy identification & orientation
- Rated for soft and hard metals up to Stainless Steel*
- Lightly coated with oil to prevent rust
- Storage case with labeled slots for each stamp
*Rated for stamping on Alkemé, aluminum, pewter, copper, brass, silver, gold, Stainless Steel 304-308, & other metals up to 66HRC Rockwell Hardness.
**Size is based off of the height of capital letters and the tallest lowercase letter.