Basic Typewriter Letter and Number Stamps
Add a sophisticated, timeless accent to your craft and jewelry designs with ImpressArt’s Typewriter letter stamps. This vintage typeface is clear, recognizable, and easy to read. It’s perfect for typing a nostalgic touch into your unisex, stamped creations.
ImpressArt Basic alphabet & number metal stamps are rated for stamping on soft metals.* Basic stamps are lightly coated with oil to prevent rust.
- Uppercase includes full uppercase alphabet and ampersand “&” stamps
- Lowercase includes full lowercase alphabet and question mark “?” stamps
- Numbers includes numbers 0-8 (6 used for 9)
- Lightly coated with oil to prevent rust
- Rated for stamping on soft metals
- Simple plastic storage case
*Rated for stamping on Alkemé, aluminum, pewter, copper, brass, silver, gold, & other metals up to 56HRC Rockwell Hardness.
**Size is based off of the height of capital letters and the tallest lowercase letter.