Typewriter Signature Letter & Number Stamps
Add a sophisticated, timeless accent to your craft and jewelry designs with ImpressArt’s Typewriter letter stamps. This vintage typeface is clear, recognizable, and easy to read. It’s perfect for typing a nostalgic touch into your unisex, stamped creations.
ImpressArt Signature metal stamps are professional quality stamps, manufactured to the highest standard for durability and alignment. Stamps are engineered from hardened steel and rated to endure stamping on soft and hard metals up to Stainless Steel*. Sharp character edges ensure crisp, deep impressions project after project. Characters are marked on side of stamp for easy identification and orientation.
Each letter set comes in ImpressArt's patented sleek storage case. The case features labeled slots for each stamp to keep them organized and for easy access.
- Uppercase includes full uppercase alphabet and 7 bonus design stamps
- Lowercase includes full lowercase alphabet and 7 bonus punctuation stamps
- Numbers includes numbers 0-8 (6 used for 9)
- Tapered stamp heads, when needed, for precise placement
- Extra sharp character designs for crisp impressions
- Character marked on side of stamp for easy identification & orientation
- Rated for soft and hard metals up to Stainless Steel*
- Lightly coated with oil to prevent rust
- Storage case with labeled slots for each stamp
*Rated for stamping on Alkemé, aluminum, pewter, copper, brass, silver, gold, Stainless Steel 304-308, & other metals up to 66HRC Rockwell Hardness.
**Size is based off of the height of capital letters and the tallest lowercase letter.