Basic Metal Letter and Number Stamps
ImpressArt Basic alphabet & number metal stamps are rated for stamping on soft metals.* Basic stamps are lightly coated with oil to prevent rust.
- Uppercase includes full uppercase alphabet and ampersand “&” stamps
- Lowercase includes full lowercase alphabet and question mark “?” stamps
- Numbers includes numbers 0-8 (6 used for 9)
Size: Available in 1.5mm, 2.5mm, and 3mm**
- Lightly coated with oil to prevent rust
- Rated for stamping on soft metals
- Simple plastic storage case
*Rated for stamping on Alkemé, aluminum, pewter, copper, brass, silver, gold, & other metals up to 56HRC Rockwell Hardness.
**Size is based off of the height of capital letters and the tallest lowercase letter.